Please read our policies and procedures specifically relating to COVID-19 and how they affect appointments.
Please scroll down for more information
Devizes Osteopathic & Sports Injury Clinic
15 Bridewell Street, Devizes, Wiltshire
Pewsey Osteopathic & Sports Injury Clinic
9 High Street, Pewsey, Wiltshire
We are open again!
Face to face appointments have resumed for all practitioners.
If you have previously been shielding due to being in the extremely vulnerable category, we would appreciate talking to you before you book an appointment.
We are committed to keeping our patients and practitioners safe during the current Covid-19 situation. We have put precautionary measures in place, following the guidance from Public Health England and our governing body. All patients will be pre-screened before each appointment. We will temporarily be increasing our fees by £3.00 per treatment to cover the extra costs of the PPE equipment we must wear in order to treat you. We will resume our normal charges as soon as PPE is no longer required.
– please don’t arrive too early so we can maximize social distancing in the waiting room. Also for this reason, please come alone unless you want or need to bring a chaperone
– please try to go to the loo before your visit so we can reduce foot traffic through the building and have less to clean!
– we are leaving 15 minutes between appointments to give us time to thoroughly clean. This means we have fewer appointments available than normal. Please let us know if you cannot keep your appointment so it can be offered to someone else.
– we cannot use towels, gowns etc, so please do feel free to bring your own
– you will be asked to use hand sanitiser on arrival at the practice
– we will take your temperature with a non-contact thermometer
– all patients/chaperones must wear a mask – a home made one is absolutely fine.
Click here for the most up to date guidance on Covid-19.
If on the day of your appointment, you have a cough, sore throat or raised temperature, please telephone us to reschedule.
Please do not come to the practice, and follow advice from NHS 111 with regards to self-isolation and for further health information.